Volgers

maandag 20 mei 2013

Bloghop winnaar Bestie


DE WINNAAR VAN MIJN CANDY
THE WINNER OF MY CANDY



Goedemorgen,
Het is tijd om bekend te gaan maken wie mijn candy heeft gewonnen, maar allereerst wil ik iedereen heel hartelijk bedanken voor alle leuke en lieve berichtjes op mijn blog. Alle nieuwe volgers van harte welkom  in mijn "Kaartentuin". Ik hoop dat jullie regelmatig een bezoekje aan mijn "Kaartentuin"zullen brengen en nieuwe ideeën op zullen doen.  
Good morning,
It's time to tell you who my candy has won, but first of all I would like to thank everyone for all the nice and sweet messages on my blog. Welcome to all my new followers in "De Kaartentuin" = (Cards Garden).  I hope you regularly visit my "Cards Garden" and that you find some new ideas.  


Mijn kleindochter heeft uit alle deelnemers er eentje getrokken.My granddaughter has drawn  one from all participants.
en de winnaar isthe winner is


15Pialine
Pialine would you like to send an e-mail to: dorothy.madereel@gmail.com with your name, address and email address so that I can send to you the price. 
I want to thank everyone for participating with our great Bestiebloghop and wish you a nice week with many arts and crafts fun. 
Met een lieve groet van mij,With love from Holland,Dorothy


6 opmerkingen:

Anita Meijer zei

Gefeliciteerd Pialini (oh jeetje schrijf ik dat goed), super voor je. En joepie ik heb hem gewonnen bij je teammaatje Marrie, ben er superblij mee.
Liefs van Anita

KarinsArtScrap zei

gefeliciteerd aan de winnaar.

groetjes karin

Anoniem zei
Deze reactie is verwijderd door een blogbeheerder.
Sharon zei

Hi Dorothy. I have now joined the Bestie DT and have popped over to say hello. Your cards are gorgeous and have loved my visit. I am following you and I will visit again.
Hugs Sharon. x

Gertrude zei

Tolle Arbeiten und danke für deinen Kommentar
lg gertrude

Pialine zei

wow, thanks for winning the price and thanks ladies...I am overwhelmed :) Hugs
Pialine xxx